skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sevilla with the Family
To be honest, I have been dreading updating this blog. Too much has happened in the two weeks off! This is why I'm normally so obsessive about keeping up everything here... once you get behind, it is very intimidating to catch up. I know that there is a lot that I should say and I know that there is no way I am ever going to have time (or even the memory!) to say everything that I should.
I decided the best way to go about catching this blog up and moving on with the end of first semester and the beginning of second semester is just to do several posts of picture updates in the various places that I went with my family. Overall, I had a really, really fantastic time with them and it was hard to see them go. We spent time in Sevilla, then went to Morocco by ferry where we went to Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Meknes, Fes, Ifrane, Azrou, and the famous Roman Ruins (still can't remember their name!). After 6 days in Morocco, we took the train up from Fes to Tanger, then the boat back to Spain. We spent a night in Ronda and then we spent the last few days of their visit back in Sevilla.
Here are the pictures from the first round in Sevilla:
Aw, shucks. Sisterly love.
Barrio Santa Cruz (good color combinations, family)!
Jenny on the river with Triana, an old neighborhood, in the background.
Torre del Oro. Yeah, uh... I don't think my mom got the message.
Random shot of Barrio Santa Cruz, taken during lunch.
Jenny being... Jenny. Late night walking around on Christmas Eve (side note: we had the most genuinely awful Chinese Restaurant experience on Christmas day. Also, most people in there were Jewish tourists from the east coast. Figures).
Jenny in Plaza de Espanya.
Jenny in front of my school!
No comments:
Post a Comment