Friday, January 9, 2009

Meknes Dietary Delights, Roman Ruins, Lunch near Tetouan

Continuing right along...

At the market in Meknes.

Olives, olives, olives... At restaurants, you always get unlimited bread and a dish of olives that come with your meal. That's how it should be everywhere, I think...

I almost vomited walking through this section of the market. Yes. Those are real. Yes. They look much more convincing in person.

Ok, now we're talking. I can handle this stuff!

My family and the Romans. Practically best friends forever.

I. Love. This. Picture. Look at the rays from the sun! ...deep.

My sister at the port where we stopped for lunch.

Our lunch, fresh off the grill... mmm, sardines! (Our driver did the ordering on this one!)

Jenny, digging in...

And the remnants.

For the record: I recognize that there are a disproportionate number of pictures of my sister. That is because I am always the one taking the picture, and let's just say that my sister is more enthused to be in front of a camera than my dear parents are.

No comments: