My side of the room... dark because of back-lighting, but you get the picture. That closet has tons and tons of extra room. It is much more spacious than it looks.
On Saturday I went on a walk by myself and ended up here. It's in the center of the city, on the edge of El barrio Santa Cruz (an insanely old neighborhood and the old Jewish quarters).
Near the barrio Santa Cruz. This is the rear view of the main church (iglesia) that Seville is famous for.
This is the Plaza de Espana, created for the Worlds Fair in the 1920s, I think? We pass the back of it to and from classes (if we choose to take one of two ways, that is).I had a few other pictures I was going to put up, but there isn't time. I'll get back to this sooner rather than later. In the mean time, enjoy!






1 comment:
gorgeous.
1. your room is pretty
2. love the orange carriage in that shot
3. PALM TREES
4. the center of city shot is great
5. we talked about the sevilla world fair in my gender and globalization class. the us had a shitty presentation, supposedly
6. blue skies :)
Post a Comment