Ok. This is probably the lamest post ever. In my days of laying around with a broken ankle at home in Ann Arbor doing pretty much nothing, I have been messing around with my blog a decent amount. I'm working on setting the perfect color scheme (oh, I know -- SO important) and therefore need to have a post to start working with. I mean, the text color is really hard to set when there is no text. Obviously.
And this is what my life has become.
My friend Suresh just sent me a great website. I posted it here, so check out the link on the side that says "Girl Effect." There's a 2 minute video that it opens with and it's pretty great. It puts you in the kind of mood where you feel empowered and makes you all ready to take on the world and do some hardcore social change. It's also pretty idealistic, but still. Getting the social change mindset in gear always feels good. Plus, like I said, the little video they have is good.
I posted a decent amount having to do with China. I'm laying out the blog assuming that I'm still going. I probably can go -- that's what the doctor said -- but for some reason organizing my blog assuming that I am going to go seems like it's jinxing the situation or something. I feel like I should not say I am going to China until I am actually on the plane from Denver to LA. Or, even better, LA to China. The trip still depends so much on how my ankle heals... I really, really hope I can go and I hope that my current planning for China is not a bad idea.
I think this is adequate for now. Sorry to bore (but hey... it is your own fault if you suffered through reading this)!
Au Revoir to Manglish
15 years ago
1 comment:
you can see how much i love you -- i read this part through to the end. (am I allowed to be obnoxious, too?)
88
8;) auntie s
88
Post a Comment